fimmtudagur, janúar 17, 2002

>Chicken Soup for the Beer Drinker's Soul
>
>Sometimes when I reflect back on all the beer I drink I feel ashamed.
>Then I look into the glass and think about the workers in the brewery
>and all of their hopes and dreams. If I didn't drink this beer, they might
>be
>out of work and their dreams would be shattered. Then I say to myself, "It
>is
>better that I drink this beer and let their dreams come true than be
>selfish and
>worry about my liver."
>Jack Handy
>
>I feel sorry for people who don't drink. When they wake up in the morning,
>that's as good as they're going to feel all day.
>Frank Sinatra
>
>An intelligent man is sometimes forced to be drunk to spend time with his
>fools.
>Ernest Hemingway
>
>A woman drove me to drink and I didn't even have the decency to thank her.
>W.C. Fields
>
>When I read about the evils of drinking, I gave up reading.
>Henny Youngman
>
>24 hours in a day, 24 beers in a case. Coincidence?
>Stephen Wright
>When we drink, we get drunk.
>When we get drunk, we fall asleep.
>When we fall asleep, we commit no sin.
>When we commit no sin, we go to heaven.
>Sooooo, let's all get drunk and go to heaven!
>Brian O'Rourke
>
>Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy.
>Benjamin Franklin
>
>Without question, the greatest invention in the history of mankind is beer.
>Oh, I grant you that the wheel was also a fine invention, but the wheel
>does not go nearly as well with pizza.
>Dave Barry
>
>Beer: Helping ugly people have sex since 1862.
>Unknown
>
>Remember "I" before "E", except in Budweiser.
>Unknown
>
>To some it's a six-pack, to me it's a Support Group


OG ÞESS VEGNA DREKK ÉG BJÓR!

0 Comments:

Skrifa ummæli

<< Home